- After the Kenyan election, this was the article that made the most sense to me.
- As the India-Pakistan partition approaches its’ 70 year marks, I have listened to so many different documentaries and so I enjoyed this intersection with food.
- Books on race for white folks.
- So Algerians believe that black Africans are all diseased. Sigh, Yawn, Buff …
- A wide variety of articles on Bachelorette Rachel’s journey as the first black Bachelorette.
- God’s work of creation is amazing.
- Jesus was very patient with sexual sinners, but he was very hard on hypocrites. You can’t follow Jesus while pretending you don’t really need him.
- Men also need opportunities to share intimate friendships with each other.
- Yep, I am friends with my childhood best friends, are you?
- Very rarely do we see older ladies on blogs. Love this!!
- Beginning your wellness journey.
- Science answers we need: How long do we dunk an oreo for?
- Top 10 African Fiction, I am pretty sure this list will change by the end of the year so enjoy for now
- Because three year anniversaries ask for leather gifts.
- I agree that Home = Tea.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working