- Interesting take on development in Africa through the tale of the seed industry in Uganda.
- Even I got punished for speaking an African language at school.
- More women than men in Lesotho are in school.
- Technology is definitely making life easier for refugees.
- This seems like a simple DIY even I could do.
- As Christians we do not look to our circumstances but the hope of Christ and His promises!
- “A mistake is just a moment in time.”
- Be ambitious for life and not just work. Yes!
- Ten places to visit in Nairobi.
- Six hot podcasts on and by Africans to listen to.
- Yummy lemon cake.
- What is a PhD?
- Awwwww at this cute child‘s response to her mom. Oh dear for this old man.
- Lime zest and cardamon mandazi.
- Some really inspirational girls!
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking decisions design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth guest post hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working