- After the Kenyan election, this was the article that made the most sense to me.
- As the India-Pakistan partition approaches its’ 70 year marks, I have listened to so many different documentaries and so I enjoyed this intersection with food.
- Books on race for white folks.
- So Algerians believe that black Africans are all diseased. Sigh, Yawn, Buff …
- A wide variety of articles on Bachelorette Rachel’s journey as the first black Bachelorette.
- God’s work of creation is amazing.
- Jesus was very patient with sexual sinners, but he was very hard on hypocrites. You can’t follow Jesus while pretending you don’t really need him.
- Men also need opportunities to share intimate friendships with each other.
- Yep, I am friends with my childhood best friends, are you?
- Very rarely do we see older ladies on blogs. Love this!!
- Beginning your wellness journey.
- Science answers we need: How long do we dunk an oreo for?
- Top 10 African Fiction, I am pretty sure this list will change by the end of the year so enjoy for now
- Because three year anniversaries ask for leather gifts.
- I agree that Home = Tea.