This definition of her: to go from her father to her husband, to be pretty, docile – a man made tragedy. Her soul was made of larger, more powerful things, things that create or desecrate armies and galaxies. This is why when she loves she changes kingdoms, and when she hates she destroys legacies. Nikita Gill, Jasmine, A Princess That Belonged To Herself First
- If you are looking for New Years Resolutions.
- An alternative to making resolutions: one, two and three.
- Getting the most out of meetings.
- Some opportunities and threats for the local Church.
- Gender roles and the Church.
- Some great reads from 2017.
- On bringing up your kids counter to culture.
- Some great comments on friendship.
- Another chicken recipe, yum!
- I wanna try and make this sweet potato sage lasagna.
- This fish recipe is to die for.