Posted in books, Heart matters, home, life, marriage
Tagged Africa, baking, Being Black, Bible Study, book club, Cape Town, coffee, culture, death, hospitality, ice cream, Inspiration, Kampala, motherhood, natural hair, Uganda
Posted in design, Heart matters, life, marriage, working
Tagged baby shower, baking, books, growth, hair, marriage, motherhood, Uganda, women and work, women at work
Happy Valentines Day all … Something warm and fuzzy!
- Healthy pumpkin and oat bread
- Finally government and ruling party comment on the evil virginity bursary schemes.
- Loved this story about second hand booksellers in Joburg.
- Simple enough DIY involving a wok that turns into a lamp.
- Childhood obesity is on the increase. In Sub-Saharan Africa *GASP*
- Fascinating read on a river that actually boils.
- Lunch club anyone?
- Always in life it helps to be a unique individual. Always. Be Unique.
- This cooking project in Delhi just warmed my heart for some reason.
- On the schooling options for Black children and the issues to consider: One and Two.
“The paradox of elite education in SA is that it breeds an economic elite with very little social literacy, and who display contempt for the idea of social intelligence.”
Posted in design, Heart matters, home
Tagged Africa, baking, books, Brazil, children, design, DIY, education, enviroment, girl child, Heart matters, home, lunch, traditions
Posted in Heart matters, home, life, madness
Tagged baking, cake, coconut, data, economics, fish, food, Heart matters, home, life, madness, Malcolm Gladwell, migration, parenthood, Refugees, statistics, Tinder, Twitter, violence
- A bit delayed but goes to show my love for Serena Williams.
- Some inspiring and some not so inspiring toilet messages.
- 31 Make Ahead lunches for the days when you need inspiration.
- A beautiful profile of the Pope
- Always down to read many tips on how to style a bookshelf
- I must confess I have also stalked people online many a time before.
- I would love to read this book!
- An interesting take on differences (or lack thereof) in the productivity of Agricultural v Non-agricultural workers.
- Do you use Google or a Cookbook to get recipes!
- I promised to bake cake for my nephews upcoming 11th birthday so here are a few recipes I am considering:
Posted in home
Tagged baking, books, cakes, cooking, economics, home, Inspiration, lunches, productivity, Serena Williams, stalking