- Love her PhD work on such a personally interesting topic: language.
- Also this article on the benefits of being bilingual for younger kids.
- This short movie trailer is awesome. Then again, anything Chimamanda-related is 🙂
- Television shows for adults.
- I like this conversation on race but overall I am not impressed by Rachel’s choices on #TheBachelorette. But then again, I don’t have to be, it’s really her choice to make.
- In Africa we call these food services “friends and family”.
- Women are ushered into motherhood in such different ways globally. Some PC pics.
- I know why I do not want to have a baby in the car 😦
- I went to a Christian University for my undergraduate studies.
- Self care that we need.
- How do adults make friends?
We mentally compress our networks when we are harassed, bullied or being threatened by job loss. We close ourselves off, isolating ourselves, creating a huge blind spot where we can’t see our resources, allies and opportunities.