- Why Farts Smell Different When They Come From Your Family
- Because no one has a manual for a great marriage.
- Opportunities for the writers in the house.
- How do you invent a new language? This is how.
- Sorting out clutter around your house.
- For some great African book recommendations.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working