- A simple way to think of writing, in three parts.
- Now I am even more confused about Westgate,Nairobi (37 minute audio recording)
- Ten ways to help you improve your eating habits. Particularly #1 on doubbling up on veggies.
- A quick tuna chickpea salad.
- Light quick read on the history of Vlisco making fabrics for Africa (Won’t talk today about my feelings of appropriation where this is concerned)
- A longer history of Vlisco here …
- So Rachel Dolezal does not get it at all! Still, six months later and with a baby on the way!!
- “what’s the danger of not training the people who stay?” Another classic Seth Godin post.
- The NYT’s best pics for the year
- Pleased to hear there are measurable and positive benefits to the show 16 and Pregnant coz I really like the show!
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working