Describe yourself in three words Happy, kind, mhhhh happy.
Favourite Activities Gaming, talking to friends and family, reading and watching TV.
Favourite Food Cheesecake
Favourite Colour Green, Blue
Favourite Book Body Guard – Chris Bradford
Favourite PSP Game FIFA 16
Favourite Movie Cars
Favourite Song Speaker Box
Favourite Artist Kendrick Lamar
Favourite Footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic
What’s the best thing about your life right now?
That I know what school I am going to for high school. I was scared I would not get into a high school.
What don’t you like about your life right now?
Some of my school teachers because they are very rude and not nice to me.
What are you most looking forward to learning in the upcoming year?
Getting an iPad and a phone because I have never had either.
In ten years I will be …
23 years old. The youngest pilot ever.
Most important friendship trait? Kindness.
Why is the sky blue?
It is a reflection of the sea (apparently this question gauges maturity)
What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
How to game and play play station (a bit contentious because he hardly plays with anyone but family or himself).
If you could be a sound, what would it be?
The speaker when it plays music because it is quite loud and the vibration sound it makes.
Who is your biggest hero at the moment?
My mom – she works hard. My grandparents – though old they still work hard (his grandma) and coz his granddad worked with planes.
Would you rather:
- Travel for one week to a foreign country OR travel round your country for four weeks? Travel round my country.
- Be the best player in a team that always loses OR the worst player in the team that always wins? Worst player in the team that always wins.
- Not be allowed to eat your favourite five foods for an entire year OR be allowed to eat only your favourite five foods for an entire year? Eat my favourite five foods daily.
- Get to take a shower every day in cold water OR shower once a week in hot water? Every day in cold water.
- Be given R1000 right now OR R50 monthly for the rest of your life? R50 for the rest of my life.
How much is a litre of petrol? R12.66 (It’s actually R14.01)
Would you ever break the rules for someone you loved or cared for. Why? Yes, it depends on what the thing is.
When you get to heaven what is one question you want to ask God? Where did you come from?
What fears have you got in your life at the moment? Contracting HIV and not waking up in the morning.
Also look back at an interview with a nine year old and an 11 year old .