- I have recently come across this writers work (Roxanne Gay) and so I enjoyed her profile.
- Another take on whether to take your husbands name or not.
- Loved this lady’s profile!
- Applying for a passport for a Kenyan child of dual nationalities.
- A woman transformed.
- How women “colluded” to vote in Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
- How many of these Super 100 African women do you know (without reading their profiles)? I know 27.
- On feminism lite.
- Would you jump, or no? I wouldn’t
- Oh to have this type of friendship.
- Because language IS political.
- Made this for dinner this past week. Yum!!
- 15 ways to cook your veggies.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity church cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working