So I just looked at my site stats to look at words that land people here. Here are some of the more out of the ordinary ones. Enjoy!
- something that will make me smile – well if I make one smile then it’s a good day!
- +255 kajembe contact @gmail.com & firstname.lastname@example.org – I wonder why?
- natafuta lesbian (Kiswahili for: I am looking for a lesbian) – I wonder in connection to what!
- simphiwe dana’s hairstyles – and not her music? apologies!
- www.southafricateenagesex.com – too scared to click on this link!
- a descriptive essay about the skhothane – so much and from more prolific writers has been written elsewhere about this culture.
- Kenyan politicians like: Dalmas Otieno , Mohamed Abdi Kuti, Wakoli Bifwoli , Harun Mwau and Joel Onyancha
- painting african women colourful – mhhhh..
- Specifically weird combinations like:
- richard momoima onyonka + close associates
- bishop margaret wanjiru house interior
- thank you god for my birthday image
- oprah’s natural hair young
- where to buy cheesecake in pretoria (hope you got to eat some after the search ()
- young woman with old lady wig on
And the most common search term has to do with the poem Whititude by AS Bukenya that I shall insert below.
Whititude – A.S. Bukenya
I envied his being Negro:
For there he was with his hardened face
That told of night and her mystery,
Of age and varied experience,
In shame, in fear, in joy, his hue the same,
Unlike my baby skin that told of all I felt.
And while I pitied him for being black,
I feared he had a depth unknown to me,
Which his darkness hid.
Posted in books, design, good, Heart matters, home, madness
Tagged AS Bukenya, blogging, books, design, dot, good, Heart matters, home, madness, poetry, search terms, Whititude
Guess who’s coming to dinner? Akon is in town. I am not particularly a fan or anything but remain interested because of the number of times he has dissed Kenya and then tonight he is performing in Joburg and tomorrow in Cape Town. What will his fans in Kenya think?
This coming week I have to do my presentation based on my topic which in a nutshell I’m asking whether its possible to calculate total economic value for non market assets and services. Yeah, basically when running Cost-Benefit Analyses, we assume that the enviroment has a zero value but nothing could be further from the truth than that. Thing is, I have NO data for this and I have an assignment this week that will basically be asking me what data will I be using and whats its integrity- questions that my sixteen and a half year old head had never once considered six months ago. Growing up sucks and all. After I finish writing my long essay, Id be ever so glad if i never have to hear words like “randomization, quasi and non- randomization experiments, literature review, Labour Force Surveys, methodology, and what have you.
Running on empty, run out of masks are all phrases that have been coming to mind this past week as i thought about a pal of mine. A pal of mine once told me this Greek Myth about Narcissus who was especially cruel to Echo who used to look upon him with Love and he rebuffed her coz he was so into himself ( the root for the word narcissist) but anyhu, Echo looked at this Narcissus and loved him but nothing doing. The way I was told this was she loved him and though she knew he couldn’t love her back, she knew she was the best thing for him. MORAL: sometimes you know (you are) the best thing for someone but while they find themselves and see this for themselves you just gotta sit by and let them stumble and fall a coupl of times all the while you watch from NOT TOO FAR away. I wonder always whether its possible to love someone too much? I mean, if you know what someone needs why cant they hand over life rights to you and then you do whats gotta be done and hand things over to them? Life ..
subsequent to blogging here i learnt the name of the book is “why am i afraid to tell you who i am?”. My favest poem,scratch that, the only one i know is called Whititude by Austin Bukenya from Heinemann Poems or something, could someone type it out and send it to me? PLEASE…. 🙂