This short film challenged me to love my work and to do it to the best of my ability.
I love it when I watch people do anything, however odd or random, that totally absorbs them and that fully consumes them, like this guy in the video.
Beware of language though ..
- Linguistically this is why Mama and Baba (Mother and Father in Kiswahili) is almost universal?
- On the returns to tertiary education in South Africa. Also this.
- Some people really have a great calling on their lives!!
- Beautiful pictures of African kids and their creative hairstyles.
- My Pastor was on to something when he spoke about how the child’s environment in the womb is very important! (Video)
- Funny how some product adverts go so left that at the end you have to think back to what they could have been advertising. This video is a case in point.
- What a gem this video is, dismissive of North Korea but normal against Queen Elizabeth’s birthday and other Royal celebrations.
- Would you know how to pronounce this town’s name, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio-gogogoch? Watch how to here.
- Some people are really leading interesting lives and following some lovely passions they personally have, watch.
- This is what contact lenses looked like 67 years ago!! Jeez!!
- Quick and easy couscous salad
A friend is getting married today, shout outs and best wishes.
Posted in design, good, home, life, school
Tagged #Feesmustfall, adoption, advertisements, African hairstyles, British monarchy, children development, contact lenses, cooking, couscous, design, good, home, Kiswahili, language, life, North Korea, passion, salad, school, South Africa, Tertiary education, video
Be careful that you do not burst into tears …
Posted in good, Heart matters, home, life
Tagged children, education, elderly, good, Heart matters, home, life, mind, pre-school, project, video