Best, in terms of I love their personality, the show and they look good!
Simple looks but really gorgeous!!
Kerry Washington in her maternity look. Yessss!!
Not sure why, but I love this dress!!
Confused about these two looks. Not obviously bad but they just need little tweaks.
All pics sourced from here.
What were your best looks?
- The pitfall of comparing yourself with others
- More on female economists and their returns to solo vs group publishing of papers (Hint: publish solo or with mixed genders)
- … and a follow up of initial thoughts and opinions on the article.
- A healthy alternative to eating wraps!
- Slay Taraji, slay!!
- As a follow up to last weeks post on what the Brady/ Bundchen bunch eat, here is a list of recipes to adopt.
- Free downloadable calendars: one and two.
- The NYT recently published a list of 100 Notable books for 2015.
- Good to know that Uganda doing well on the front of palliative health care – effectively and cheaply.
Posted in books, design, home, school, working
Tagged books, calendars, design, economists, Feminism, Gisele Bundchen, goals, health, healty eating, home, life, palliative care, reading, school, Seth Godin, Taraji P Henson, Tom Brady, Uganda, working
What a week to be a Black woman!!
I wanna be at this jam. I separately love each of these women then together and to imagine that Ava (only one name required) directed this clip for Apple Music!! I wanna be at this jam so bad!
Edited to add: Better video here
Posted in home
Tagged Apple Music, Ava DuVernay, Black Women, female friendship, friendship, home, Kerry Washington, Mary J Blige, MJB, music, relationships, Taraji P Henson, winnning, women