- So it seems feathered eyebrows are a thing.
- Now I feel homesick for Nairobi all over again!
- Security questions we don’t need, but need.
- Who is the main reader in black African literature/ books by black Africans?
- This supper club in London sounds so fun.
- Three reasons I will not find out a baby’s gender.
- I love this idea of a daughter interviewing her mom. MUST try it with my mom one day.
- Must read the Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
- Invite someone single to dinner. Aye!
- Also, single and black in white evangelical spaces.
- So apparently non-stick pans might not be safe.
- What does your age reveal about you?
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working