- Kenya votes on Tuesday please pray for peace and sanity to prevail.
- I am interested in intergenerational mobility so seeing the theology aspect of it excites me.
- Was initially a fan of Bridge Schools, not anymore.
- Who gets to tell the conquered people’s story? Again another missed opportunity.
Make me a hot cup in the shade 2D and we are good forever, whats your number?
- Who/ what is the largest influence over your life?
- A father talks of his faith after losing his son.
- How to rebuke in love.
- Breaking from ministry.
- How older women can mentor younger ones.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working