This beautiful bedroom. I pinned it because I love the seat at the foot of the bed and the simple lines and colours.
This young girls locs
I love the openness of this bathroom. Definitely appropriate for a master bedroom
This clever use of space.
Anything pretty caught your eye recently?
- My family
- All my friends
- My bed, my linen and all my pillows
- My room/ any personal space I lay claim to – so my desk, a particular seat I like
- Quiet early mornings and rainy afternoons
- Rock/ Soft pop music
- Third Day, Sarah Groves, Dixie Chicks, John Legend, Barlow Girls, Casting Crows, Simpiwe Dana, Freshlyground
- Baking and cooking
- My handbags
- Washing dishes and a sparkly and shiny kitchen
- Generations, Intersexions, Masterchef, Come Dine with me SA, Wedding shows, Gilmore Girls, Felicity
- Music award shows and countdowns
- Countries I’d love to visit: Britain, India, Spain, Morocco, Namibia, Australia
- My stationery especially my pens
- Watches with a black face
- Food I love to eat: rice, potatoes, fish & sea food, butter nut, pastries, porridge
- Bookshops, Libraries
- Long and quiet bus rides
- Basking in the sun
- The Bible my mom gave me when I turned 16
- Flavours I love: cinammon, cumin, vanilla, coffee, black pepper
- Sports I love to watch on telly: Hockey, Athletics, Tennis
- NEW YORK!!
- My earring collection
- Authors I love: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Marian Keyes, Ken Follet, Bryce Courtenay ( I simply looked at my bookshelf but this list is in no ways complete 🙂 )
- My mugs each and every one of them.
Posted in home
Tagged about me, books, food, home, places, Sarah Groves, shows, smell, spaces, sports, things, times