- So it seems feathered eyebrows are a thing.
- Now I feel homesick for Nairobi all over again!
- Security questions we don’t need, but need.
- Who is the main reader in black African literature/ books by black Africans?
- This supper club in London sounds so fun.
- Three reasons I will not find out a baby’s gender.
- I love this idea of a daughter interviewing her mom. MUST try it with my mom one day.
- Must read the Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
- Invite someone single to dinner. Aye!
- Also, single and black in white evangelical spaces.
- So apparently non-stick pans might not be safe.
- What does your age reveal about you?
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Jesus Christ Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working