Some lovely reads this week as you can see below.
- Goodbye Downton Abbey
- A Vietnamese coffee cake
- Cooking with cauliflower. Ten recipes.
- … specifically this cauliflower risotto. YUM!!
- Go big or go home in relation to Nigerian Weddings. Thank God we did not have that pressure way back when …
- Restoring the world’s oldest library.
- This broke my heart this week. Teenagers who kill in order to become famous or get a following. JUST SAD!!
- I am really keen for Fuller House. Nostalgia, much?
- Again, why women friendships are the bomb diggity!
Historically, friendships between women provided them with attention, affection and an outlet for intellectual or political exchange in eras when marriage, still chiefly a fiscal and social necessity, wasn’t an institution from which many could be sure of gleaning sexual or companionate pleasure.
For many women, friends are our primary partners through life; they are the ones who move us into new homes, out of bad relationships, through births and illnesses. Even for women who do marry, this is true at the beginning of our adult lives, and at the end — after divorce or the death of a spouse.
Enjoy and have a lovely Sunday.
Posted in design, good, life
Tagged cake, cauliflower, design, Downton Abbey, egomaniacs, Fuller House, good, library, life, Nigeria, recipes, Risotto, teenagers, TV, weddings, women, women friendships
- What would a similar experiment reveal for various African states?
- The benefits of being an ally to a working mom
- If you love beautiful pics and who doesn’t?
- If you ever wondered about the Porn industry in Japan. It’s a dog’s job but the article reveals so much of their society so do read.
- I actually thought that Pinterest was too cool for me. Good explanation of the changes.
- All I can do is wish these two a quick and speedy recovery, SMH!
- Cauliflower Barley Risotto
- Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa salad
- 20 beautiful pasta recipes
- For next time someone asks me about kids
- Babies in a Birkin Bag?? Yep! Seems its a thing!
- If you like weddings, or specifically, Nigerian Weddings that are a category in themself
Posted in home, life, working
Tagged Ebola, home, life, motherhood, Nigeria, Pasta, photography, Pinterest, Porn, Quinoa, Risotto, search terms, weddings, women, working
Hope you are having a lovely day, here are some lovely reads for this afternoon.
- Going beyond the heading : malaria nets and depleting fish stock
- A decadent shrimp risotto recipe
- Beck > Beyonce
- So excited for the new TLC Album
- This wedding had me catching some type of feelings!
- Because I totally love tea
- Booya! Reverse tourism