Posted in Heart matters, home, marriage, working
Tagged cooking, DIY, faith, ice cream, Japan, Johannesburg, marriage, recipes, Refugees, success, Sunday Reads, working, youth
Posted in books, design, Heart matters, home, life, marriage
Tagged 90s Music, ALU Mauritius, books, Books reading, decolonisation, education, faith, Kabali-Kagwa, Kenya, Kenyan elections, Kintu, marriage in Kenya, motherhood, music, Nigeria, photography, race, recipes, Refugees, Sunday Reads, Uganda
Posted in Heart matters, home, life, working
Tagged Africa, Christianity, DIY, Kenya, life lessons, motherhood, Nairobi, PhD, Podcasts, Refugees, Uganda
Posted in home
Tagged #Feesmustfall, academics, bursaries, competition, female economists, foreign aid, giving back, home, parenthood, Refugees, regulatory economics, Sunday Reads, TedX Johannesburg, Wits, Witwatersrand, writing
Posted in Heart matters, home, life, madness
Tagged baking, cake, coconut, data, economics, fish, food, Heart matters, home, life, madness, Malcolm Gladwell, migration, parenthood, Refugees, statistics, Tinder, Twitter, violence
Sent from me on a particularly long drive so enjoy!
- Very sad story about the depths that refugees take to get to better opportunities in the West. Particularly following the news of the two South African stowaways.
- Some beautiful musical sounds! h/t Miss Milli B
- Marriage is so many things but this is a choice that my mind cannot fully wrap itself around. I can’t even …
- Simple explanation(s) why there are fewer women in Tech and possible solutions.
- In case you ever wondered about cooking and what they eat in Space!
- Bye bye SOTRU! I actually feel like I am saying goodbye to a good friend.
- I was just speaking to a colleague about how to make good food cheap for the poorer folk to be able to eat wholesomely.
- A better question to ask in life: What did I learn rather than did I win?
- No more sorry for me!
- I literally licked my lips as I read this recipe for Morccaan Spiced Pumpkin and Chickpea stew 🙂
- YUM!!! And this Coconut Quinoa bowl.
- I have enjoyed reading about this project – to read across the world in one year – over the years and the preparation for the Audiobook is no different.
- I love this DIY Activity and would love to try it one day
Posted in home
Tagged cooking, DIY, food, home, life, marriage, migration, music, Podcasts, reading, recipes, Refugees, religion, SOTRU, STEM, women