- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working
Tag Archives: Quinoa
- How to get kids to read more.
- Miscarriages are never easy to talk about.
- Traveling with kids and toddlers
- Imagine being married for 64 years and then getting sweet anniversary shots.
- This TEDTalk made me realise I need to let go of a certain friendship
- How to make Ice cream, yum
- Some more ice cream recipes
- Lemony Artichoke and Quinoa Salad
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- Grandparents are the bomb.com
- Teaching your kids the bible.
- Trusting God through suffering.
- Marriage advise for young women.
- Bringing your full self to work, even your weekend / after-hours self.
- Humans are versatile and multi-dimensional.
- I enjoyed Africa’s a Country posts during the World Cup on racism in France
- … and the fear of a black France.
- Planting food in your home garden.
- Would you live in a house without a kitchen or re purpose the room if you never cook?
- Memoirs from North Korea
- Cooking with tuna.
- Cauliflower stir-fry with quinoa.
- … and another one pot quinoa pilaf recipe.
- Egg-free ice cream.
- Chickpea And Coconut Korma Curry With Pumpkin.
- Cooking with cream
Delicious quinoa recipe, yum!!
Greetings from a rainy and cold-ish Cape Town!
- New Gilmore Girls episodes coming on Netflix. Be still my heart!!
- Welcome back Rory, Old Friend!
- So sad this story about dying alone but intriguing what happens behind the scenes.
- A cool list of some podcasts to listen to, in case you need some ideas.
- Funky (and fashionable) Korean Babies …
- More on the boy child’s woes!
- Some beautiful placards driving the message on #Feesmustfall
- Got myself some Castor and Olive oil from this place and it smells DI-vine!
- Yummy recipe!! Cauliflower, quinoa and a stir fry
- What would a similar experiment reveal for various African states?
- The benefits of being an ally to a working mom
- If you love beautiful pics and who doesn’t?
- If you ever wondered about the Porn industry in Japan. It’s a dog’s job but the article reveals so much of their society so do read.
- I actually thought that Pinterest was too cool for me. Good explanation of the changes.
- All I can do is wish these two a quick and speedy recovery, SMH!
- Cauliflower Barley Risotto
- Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa salad
- 20 beautiful pasta recipes
- For next time someone asks me about kids
- Babies in a Birkin Bag?? Yep! Seems its a thing!
- If you like weddings, or specifically, Nigerian Weddings that are a category in themself