- Great marriage lesson about talking honestly of our growing up experiences
- Clothes, beauty and Africa (NY Times)
- Uganda’s fastest and cheapest street food: Rolex. Do yourself a favour and google how the typical Ugandan pronounces it 🙂
- …. and then a brief history of Vietnam’s street food, the Banh mi.
- School lunches in Japan.
- So much good in this story.
- Relationship goals. Yes!!
- I love mussels and this seems so simple to make at home.
- I sometimes feel this way about my accomplishments. Yeah!
- I WANNA host an ice cream social too.
- Because Lagos loves to party.
- Bringing up kids in this day and age is not for the faint hearted.
- Giving birth in Guinea is not child’s play.
- We must watch Hidden Figures. Very important story to tell!!
- Yummy (no egg) ice cream recipe.
- This is my plan for September – need to get a proposal out.
- I had a similar meal recently at a restaurant, YUMMY cauliflower.
- Some more productivity hacks.
- This letter. So true and poignant!
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working