Of all of them, I would probably only want to visit Luanda and hopefully at someone else’s cost!
Posted in Heart matters, home, marriage, working
Tagged Africa, Bible Study, bible verses, Ethiopia, fatherhood, Kenyan elections, marriage, motivation, Nigeria, photography, prayer, Salvation, travel, working
Posted in books, design, Heart matters, home, life, marriage
Tagged 90s Music, ALU Mauritius, books, Books reading, decolonisation, education, faith, Kabali-Kagwa, Kenya, Kenyan elections, Kintu, marriage in Kenya, motherhood, music, Nigeria, photography, race, recipes, Refugees, Sunday Reads, Uganda
I quite enjoyed putting together the food-related Sunday Reads but this week I went back to the more generic content. Enjoy!!
- My sister recently asked about these food in a box services in Kenya. Any leads anyone?
- I love this Op-Ed on the Bruce Jenner story. As a Christian, struggling to figure out this whole business so I will stick to his initial name and gender.
- This makes genius business sense – buy the left over luggage and on-sell it. Wonder what happens in South Africa and Kenya or Uganda.
- Bringing beautiful Kiswahili sayings to the modern-day world. Nice!! Check out the artists’ tumblr here.
- Tried this recipe this week and how YUMMY!
- Loving these suggested titles to Rachel “I-Identify-As-Black” Dolezal’s possible memoir title.
- How many of these do you remember the before look?
- God really made us all so unique. Loving these pictures of these different cultures
- “Affordable” Weekend Gateaways in Cape Town. JUST!
Posted in design, Heart matters, home, life
Tagged Bruce Jenner, business plans, cultures, design, food, Heart matters, home, Kiswahili, life, photography, Rachel Dolezal, Sunday Reads, time
- What would a similar experiment reveal for various African states?
- The benefits of being an ally to a working mom
- If you love beautiful pics and who doesn’t?
- If you ever wondered about the Porn industry in Japan. It’s a dog’s job but the article reveals so much of their society so do read.
- I actually thought that Pinterest was too cool for me. Good explanation of the changes.
- All I can do is wish these two a quick and speedy recovery, SMH!
- Cauliflower Barley Risotto
- Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa salad
- 20 beautiful pasta recipes
- For next time someone asks me about kids
- Babies in a Birkin Bag?? Yep! Seems its a thing!
- If you like weddings, or specifically, Nigerian Weddings that are a category in themself
Posted in home, life, working
Tagged Ebola, home, life, motherhood, Nigeria, Pasta, photography, Pinterest, Porn, Quinoa, Risotto, search terms, weddings, women, working