- This is so true of my Undergrad experience of Economics as a whole.
- Not really an Oatmeal fan, but this strip is very inspirational.
- Great writing advice!!
- The fuller article here if you are interested.
- Article had such promise only to wind up with me asking, and then? so what?
- This one too was well written about an emotionally evocative topic, white privilege.
- Practical tips to help us think through nutrition. Also, thinking of stopping to take dairy and switch to alternatives.
- Cue the farewell to 2015 posts!
- How to respond when things go wrong.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working