- Just exactly how do you let family and friends know your wedding is off? Huh?
- One of my favourite places in Cape Town, Zeitz Mocaa.
- Remembering the shooting in Las Vegas
- If we cry will they give Ngugi the Nobel Prize for literature?
- Is it still that elusive to be a mom and have it all professionally?
- A heartfelt reflection of the first year of marriage.
- Loved this primer on how engaged couples should talk about finances once they are married.
- I heard Ayọ̀bámi Adébáyọ̀ speak last month at Open Book Festival and this interview captures her (public) essence very well.
- Some great book recommendations from this long list.
- Interesting to read about a photojournalists work.
- Great stir fry recipes
- Because who doesn’t need any more lentil recipes?
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working