- Discovering a lovely brand of tea.
- Sleeping in on a Saturday morning during the BSF break.
- A wonderful chat with my sisters and friends.
- I read my first Bessie Head (Maru) this week and it was lovely.
- Successfully parallel (flash) parking in one attempt.
- Trying a recipe and immediately knowing you will do it again.
- Enjoying Season 7 of My Kitchen Rules.
- Seeing my nephew and niece as they start to interact as siblings.
- Really enjoying the study of James. Quite challenging but very interesting.
- Discovering a great podcast and then going back to download all 80 episodes
Posted in books, Heart matters, home
Tagged Bessie Head, Book of James, BSF International, cooking, driving, friendship, My Kitchen Rules, Podcasts, recipes, siblings, sister love, tea
For no reason at all, I would like to share the following information about myself.
Reading: Recently finished We Need New Names (NoViolet Bulawayo) and I needed something light so I picked up Minding Frankie (Maeve Binchy) and next Untitled (Kgebetli Moele)
Listening: No new albums at the moment rehashing some oldies but goodies: Miracle – Third Day and Love in the future – John Legend
Watching: Waiting for the new Scandal and How to get away with murder. In the meantime, I have really gotten into My Kitchen Rules on telly.
Eating: Aubergines, I have never tried figs but I am lusting after them, Couscous. My oven is not working – neither the plates nor the oven so my diet has become very limited.
Cooking: This week – Risotto; Sausage and bean stew: Pumpkin and sage pasta
Buying: I want to get myself a pair of blue jeans and some make up this month.
Anticipating: Christmas but for now I will settle on the weekend
Dreading: A 10km run on the 2nd of November
Posted in books, Heart matters
Tagged aubergines, books, Heart matters, John Legend, Kgebetli Moele, Maeve Binchy, My Kitchen Rules, Nike Soweto Marathon, NoViolet Bulawayo, Third Day