- How to read more books this year. I am definitely taking it to heart by reducing my junk TV viewing and making sure I always have a book as I go about various chores.
- A reading list on Kenya in case you are interested.
- If a story moves you, act on it!
- This article on insecurity made me stop and think. Really hard!
- Somali nicknames are hilarious 🙂
- So many white tears in this article. I see that they have only a given demographic of foreign spouses married to South Africans.
- Also, this IS cultural expropriation.
- More on how couples deal with finances.
- I didn’t know there were Nigerian Jews in Johannesburg. Today’s fact!!
- What does it mean to be a boy or girl? National Geographic asks 9/10 year old kids.
- Stealing from one of the comments, “This is by far the best article I’ve read regarding LBGT and the gospel.”
- Chocolate cake and another vegetarian pasta recipe.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking decisions design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Jesus Christ Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working