- I read this article on miscarriage and for some reason it made me sooooooo sad 😦
- As a foreign worker, this paper obviously made sense to read. See also the comments, very useful.
- In case you are looking to stock your first kitchen, the kind folks of Food52 will help you out!
- How to help yourself eat a healthy lunch at the office!
- This life must not be easy and I am so grateful to God that I have been largely exempt from it.
- Beautiful ways to think of gift giving.
- Because beautiful book design covers.
- I would love to have this in my house.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working