- Some great mentoring for economists available on this blog.
- … and a lot more here.
- An interesting paper explaining why fewer young men are working.
- I love this retelling of the Brown v. Board landmark ruling.
- Never knew that multi generational disability is this prevalent.
- There are some ethical issues for me with this medicine for the wealthy offering.
- … And even more on healthcare inequality in the rural southern states.
- I enjoyed this podcast on the state of land and inequality in South Africa.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working