… aka the delayed #WorldBookDay post.
- A Week in Winter – Maeve Binchy
- This Year it will be Different – Maeve Binchy
- The One plus One – Jojo Moyes
- Sheltering Rain – Jojo Moyes
- Little Liberia: An African Odyssey – Jonny Steinberg
- A Man of Good Hope – Jonny Steinberg
- Open City – Teju Cole (separate post on my dislike for this book here)
- The Light Between Oceans – ML Stedman
- Forgive Me – Lesley Pearse
- A Lesser Evil – Lesley Pearse
- Silver Angel – Johanna Lindsey
- Rescue – Anita Shreve
- The Postmistress – Sarah Blake
On my to-read list?
What have you been reading?
Posted in books
Tagged Anita Shreve, books, Franz Fanon, Johanna Lindsey, Jojo Moyes, Jonny Steinberg, Kaye Gibbons, Lesley Pearse, Maeve Binchy, Marian Keyes, Marilynne Robinson, ML Stedman, Sarah Blake, Taiye Selasi, Teju Cole, Zora Neale Hurston
For no reason at all, I would like to share the following information about myself.
Reading: Recently finished We Need New Names (NoViolet Bulawayo) and I needed something light so I picked up Minding Frankie (Maeve Binchy) and next Untitled (Kgebetli Moele)
Listening: No new albums at the moment rehashing some oldies but goodies: Miracle – Third Day and Love in the future – John Legend
Watching: Waiting for the new Scandal and How to get away with murder. In the meantime, I have really gotten into My Kitchen Rules on telly.
Eating: Aubergines, I have never tried figs but I am lusting after them, Couscous. My oven is not working – neither the plates nor the oven so my diet has become very limited.
Cooking: This week – Risotto; Sausage and bean stew: Pumpkin and sage pasta
Buying: I want to get myself a pair of blue jeans and some make up this month.
Anticipating: Christmas but for now I will settle on the weekend
Dreading: A 10km run on the 2nd of November
Posted in books, Heart matters
Tagged aubergines, books, Heart matters, John Legend, Kgebetli Moele, Maeve Binchy, My Kitchen Rules, Nike Soweto Marathon, NoViolet Bulawayo, Third Day