Went to a fancy Stellenbosch restaurant for lunch with the Mr this past weekend and this is what I had.
Happy Valentines Day all … Something warm and fuzzy!
- Healthy pumpkin and oat bread
- Finally government and ruling party comment on the evil virginity bursary schemes.
- Loved this story about second hand booksellers in Joburg.
- Simple enough DIY involving a wok that turns into a lamp.
- Childhood obesity is on the increase. In Sub-Saharan Africa *GASP*
- Fascinating read on a river that actually boils.
- Lunch club anyone?
- Always in life it helps to be a unique individual. Always. Be Unique.
- This cooking project in Delhi just warmed my heart for some reason.
- On the schooling options for Black children and the issues to consider: One and Two.
“The paradox of elite education in SA is that it breeds an economic elite with very little social literacy, and who display contempt for the idea of social intelligence.”
Posted in design, Heart matters, home
Tagged Africa, baking, books, Brazil, children, design, DIY, education, enviroment, girl child, Heart matters, home, lunch, traditions
Some beautiful pics I have taken recently ….
Some fabric to make a traditional dress
Some lunch for me …
Pasta, some veg and a bit of fish …
The revolution was run by women … #feesmustfall
It’s so sad to say goodbye …. ❤
Posted in design, good, Heart matters, home, life
Tagged #Feesmustfall, beauty, clothe, design, fabric, good, goodbye, Heart matters, home, life, lunch
Got the recipe from here and boy is it quite filling!!