- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Jesus Christ Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working
Tag Archives: Liberia
Of all of them, I would probably only want to visit Luanda and hopefully at someone else’s cost!
I had such a long and trying week and whenever that happens, I force myself to identify the little things and enjoy those.
- Listening to Barbara Kingsolver at the Rosebank Exclusive Books. I kept saying to myself under my breath Tata Jesus is Bangala!
- Iced bubble tea at Happy.Me Rosebank
- New work out gear
- Fish curry with friends
- Two great gym classes
- Loving my Pilates instructor and class. So tough on the core but so good.
- Reading Gone Girl. LOVING IT!
- Finished Jonny Steinberg’s Little Liberia and I loved it so much.
- Getting started on tonight’s dinner – we are hosting friends from our Honours class and with the numbers (and so I can also chill and enjoy the evening) this is best.
- Dinner with my sister and nephew because I had no power at home.
Life is about all the small moments and I hope that I remain conscious enough never to forget that.