- Loving these sets of articles about women, women and ambition and the work place.
- Thinking of doing this for someone I love.
- Something about this video made me so homesick for Nairobi.
- Some tips for all the new moms out there.
- Love that this guy acknowledges what White Male Privilege has meant for him and his accomplishments.
- Kenya goes to the polls in August this year. A quick primer of some of the issues.
- Some great African books to look forward to this year.
- Somehow not a fan of all these baby products that work on selling fear to parents.
- Some more Obama stuff.
- We cannot run from God’s voice, where is He calling you to today?
- An effective way to incorporate prayer into your life.
- A yummy fish recipe.
- Getting kids to [always] eat veggies.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Jesus Christ Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi natural hair Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working