Posted in design, Heart matters, working
Tagged church, Ethiopia, faith, female friendship, fitness, jobs, journaling, Muslim, women at work, working
Enjoy your afternoon of Sunday reads!
- What’s in a name?
- I hear you, but I still struggle with this
- There is always that one question that seems to be doing the rounds in interviews. Here is the latest one
- Yes these are stupid outbursts but what happens to their lives afterwards?
- I can only pray for these people. May God judge them ever so severely!
- Because I love Obama
- Cooking with wine? Here are a few tips
- Oh my heart, such a cool dude. Please have a listen
- I might very well love to drink tea, as much as I love reading about it!
Posted in Heart matters, life, madness, working
Tagged cooking, economics, Heart matters, jobs, life, madness, names, Obama, tea, women, working
If money was no issue and I could chose other careers to switch to, I would do any of the following:
- Librarian or a bookshop seller/owner. Running the bookshop, I would read some of the books at the desk in between servicing clients and dealing with other bits of running the shop. If I was the librarian, I would get first dibs on all the books as they came in from the different people. I clearly love reading and this would be a cheap option for me to meet that need in my life.
- Food critic. What’s not to like about getting the chance to go to different restaurants and order various items from the menu and write about them? Well maybe if I had to also take pics and stuff. I think its proper #firstworldproblems to get food and then have to sit around while others take pictures of it in different poses.
- Developing the musical score for films and series. This is weird, I really love my music but I don’t really like movies much. Yet when I do watch a good movie, part of what makes it is the soundtrack – it has to be totally complimentary and awesome. I love Grey’s Anatomy and really what also makes the show are the songs they play at key points of the plot.
- For someone that doesn’t like to draw much, I would be a cartoon illustrator for little kiddy’s books. So cute and I imagine so fulfilling too!
- Radio producer and part of the team that develops the content for the different radio shows. I love talk radio and it never ceases to amaze me how they generate some of their stories and the fact that despite how bizarre the topic, people are guaranteed to always call in and contribute to the topic. I also know how radio is quite a powerful medium and so I would like to somehow be involved in shaping people’s minds and conversations for positive rather than negative.
- Fashion design. I certainly have an eye for what can/can’t look good on someone.
And what about you?