- The biases that women face in Economics.
- Motherhood makes women better workers.
- This podcast on how these communities in Tanzania deal with the taboo around first periods.
- Great empirical evaluation of the assertion that foreigners in SA take jobs from locals.
- Love this article on boundaries within marriage – for example I don’t share nail cutters with the hubs.
- I think, sorry I know, I love Gordon Ramsay.
- I have tried to get my sisters to call me llama llama.
- Yes, hospitality is broader than entertaining.
- My sister has us on a plant-based diet so I wanna try and make this cake or this one.
- I have the urge to make this for the hubs.
- This eggplant dip looks yum.
- Getting the most from your food processor.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god blogging books Books reading Cape Town change children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food foreigners friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Jesus Christ Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships religion school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda weddings weddings. planning women women and work work working