A condition in which someone feels compelled to constantly bring things that make them look good in casual conversation. It can be the same thing every time or a variety of things; as long as the subtle or obvious aim is to make themselves sound or look cool, it’s a flex, and if it happens all the time, it’s chronic. It’s most obvious when a detail is tossed in that is really unnecessary for any other purpose than flexing.
A variation of ghosting, in which the ghoster continues indirect contact with the ghosted by liking and faveing his or her social media content.
- How do you talk to kids about attacks on their faith?
- FOMO and the Christian.
- Isn’t this so cute of Prince Charles?
- Representation is everything.
- How do chefs work around their own food allergies while at work?
- Women and emotional labour
- Food unites immigrants
- Racism and poverty are systematic.
- Male friendships are not always easy to understand or appreciate.
- Not sure what must be done so the Gun problem in America is fixed.
- We all have stories of the first night you met your in-laws.