Posted in Heart matters, home, life, working
Tagged Africa, documentaries, food, friendship, governance, John Legend, parenting, post-partum depression, Queen Elizabeth
Enjoy some lovely reads this Sunday!
- Five recipes to enjoy your Zuccini/ babymarrow
- On being a foreigner – the less obvious kind
- The more obvious kind of a foreigner
- MUST MAKE RECIPE: Pumpkin Chickpea Coconut curry
- I enjoyed this podcast on ivory smuggling. Until the focus shifts to where and who the users are, we shall keep talking about it to no effect.
- This made me feel some type of way. This does happen to friendships and the best time is when they can get past that and be reunited.
- Sad read about the after-effects of the land grab in Zimbabwe.
- Yaaaaasss!! on the benefits of having older working women at work.
- On the fetishisation of the black woman’s body coupled with her overall undesirability relative to a white woman.
Posted in home
Tagged cooking, foreigners, friendship, governance, home, ivory, recipes, relationships, women, working, Zimbabwe
I had taken some time off work this week so I the reads will be fewer than usual!
- Ever wondered how headhunting happens for some of the more senior positions? Here’s how … (Audio)
- God definitely made bacon and this would make Him happy.
- Because I am really serious about hanging stuff on my walls and here is a lovely tutorial of how to do it properly.
- These shootings while wrong are so heartbreaking!
- I feel about this exactly what I feel about wedding financing! BAD IDEA!!
- For the econometric geeks out there – dealing with missing data!
- The solution for corruption is not as simplistic or clear-cut as increasing wages. So what to do?
- Caring for your locs. Also, I am sometimes fascinated by the actual voice of some of the blogs I read and this chick is nothing like I expected …
Posted in design, life, working
Tagged bacon, blogging, corruption, design, econometrics, economics, governance, home decor, Israel, life, locs, weaves, weddings. planning, working