- How hot lunches get delivered in Mumbai.
- White privilege and hypocrisy in South Africa.
- Be careful the products you buy.
- I actually felt sad at how many locals books are sold
- … and Ellen Pompeo on raising black daughters.
- Another poem for my daughter.
- Building resilience
- Practical advise for dealing with bullies.
- And standing up to be seen at work.
- Before you quit your job …
- Working out at home – some moves.
- Sin is not your friend.
- Dealing with sin
- Repenting from sin.
- Quick tips to overhaul your bathroom.
- So daddymoons are a thing?
- Motherhood-related pressure. One example and another.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working