- Kenya votes on Tuesday please pray for peace and sanity to prevail.
- I am interested in intergenerational mobility so seeing the theology aspect of it excites me.
- Was initially a fan of Bridge Schools, not anymore.
- Who gets to tell the conquered people’s story? Again another missed opportunity.
Make me a hot cup in the shade 2D and we are good forever, whats your number?
- Who/ what is the largest influence over your life?
- A father talks of his faith after losing his son.
- How to rebuke in love.
- Breaking from ministry.
- How older women can mentor younger ones.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working