- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria parenthood parenting pasta recipe Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working
Tag Archives: Ebola
- What would a similar experiment reveal for various African states?
- The benefits of being an ally to a working mom
- If you love beautiful pics and who doesn’t?
- If you ever wondered about the Porn industry in Japan. It’s a dog’s job but the article reveals so much of their society so do read.
- I actually thought that Pinterest was too cool for me. Good explanation of the changes.
- All I can do is wish these two a quick and speedy recovery, SMH!
- Cauliflower Barley Risotto
- Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa salad
- 20 beautiful pasta recipes
- For next time someone asks me about kids
- Babies in a Birkin Bag?? Yep! Seems its a thing!
- If you like weddings, or specifically, Nigerian Weddings that are a category in themself