I love podcasts and on my commute to work and back home, I have been catching up on some good episodes this week.
- I love Ear Hustle and this week they had a Q&A session, I particularly loved the bit where they went round asking the guys what their prison theme song would be. If this is you first time, the boom boom room is definitely my all-time favourite episode.
- This is Uncomfortable, a new podcast I got into was talking about class anxiety. Something that I can definitely associate with. Well, I loved how the lady in question just broke it down in a way that made me think of my own discomfort with money.
- Aminatou and Ann also talked about all the money feelings we have. One of their subjects was saying how they sit with a group of their friends and everyone writes down their annual salary, they jumble them up and pick them out say them aloud so even if you do not know who earns that much, you at least know they are in your friendship circle. Mind-blowing, would love to see the same from my friends.
- Woman’s Hour talked about period sex – the good, the dirty and freaky J
- The Mr is left handed so this episode from Radio Lab hit me personally. The previous two stories were also quite impressive.
Happy Listening 🙂