- Years later why do African judges still wear those wigs?
- I love Nicholle Kobi’s work.
- And then these African women who also draw.
- This article on ” Christian” polyamory REALLY UPSET ME. God calls us to marriage between a man and a woman, that plan has not changed.
- On finding your tribe.
- Yes, I would love the option of working from home.
- Stocking up your kitchen.
- I belatedly got into making my own hair oil and this would come in handy for anyone.
- This sounds like it will be a beautiful read on local weddings.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working