- Some geek humour! Unless of course this paper exists 😦
- Who gets aid, where and how much?
- Do you want to attend the TedX Johannesburg?
- In light of #Feesmustfall, would you be interested in supporting a Wits needy student?
- How do you price donor eggs and other competitive and regulatory economics questions of a similar vein.
- Even female economists face discriminatory bias.
- Don’t have kids but I fully agree.
- A great writing guide – write like you would talk.
- Academic reading is different from reading for leisure.
- Practical ways to help refugees in your city.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons lists love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting pasta recipe Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work words we need work working