I quite enjoyed putting together the food-related Sunday Reads but this week I went back to the more generic content. Enjoy!!
- My sister recently asked about these food in a box services in Kenya. Any leads anyone?
- I love this Op-Ed on the Bruce Jenner story. As a Christian, struggling to figure out this whole business so I will stick to his initial name and gender.
- This makes genius business sense – buy the left over luggage and on-sell it. Wonder what happens in South Africa and Kenya or Uganda.
- Bringing beautiful Kiswahili sayings to the modern-day world. Nice!! Check out the artists’ tumblr here.
- Tried this recipe this week and how YUMMY!
- Loving these suggested titles to Rachel “I-Identify-As-Black” Dolezal’s possible memoir title.
- How many of these do you remember the before look?
- God really made us all so unique. Loving these pictures of these different cultures
- “Affordable” Weekend Gateaways in Cape Town. JUST!