- Books to inspire healthy eating.
- Taking care of your knives. I got so many knives as a wedding gift, so this is personally meaningful.
- Imagine finding out that what you think of your parents is not so.
- Considering all the stuff on HONY the past two weeks, this is so painful to imagine.
- Like her blog and this post because it had products that I could probably use.
- Probably the only review of Lemonade that resonates.
- Learnt a new word this week: syndemic!
- It is so true that children have to be taught to hate.
- This portrayal of beauty in Kenya over the last 100 years is NOT really representative in my eyes.
- I used to advocate for the death penalty.Not anymore.
- I really miss living in the same town as my best best friends. I said it!
- Love the show Blackish, very interesting to listen to the interview with the shows creator.
- Different recipes
Posted in books, design, Heart matters, life
Tagged beauty, Beyonce, Black-ish, books, Cancer, cooking, female friendship, HONY, Lemonade, parenthood, recipes, TV