- This Nobel winner started a fund to help women deal the fact that they are disproportionately more likely to take care of children after hours.
- Imagine being old and dying all alone? Well me neither.
- Would you buy groceries that are still OK but past their best before date?
- Bible reading plans if you would like to get through it in one year.
- Follow first hand accounts of a former homebody on WordPress.com
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Categories I write about
Themes that tag at my heartabout me about us Africa beauty Being Black belief bible god Bible Study blogging books Books reading Cape Town children Christianity cooking design dot economics education faith family fashion female friendship Feminism food friends friendship God good growing up. growth hair Heart matters home home decor Johannesburg Kenya language life life lessons love loves madness marriage me misc motherhood music Nairobi Nigeria Obama parenthood parenting Pinterest Podcasts race random random musings reading recipes relationships school South Africa Sunday Reads tea travel Uganda Urban dictionary weddings weddings. planning women women and work women at work work working