As the year draws to a close, I do find myself looking back on the year and feeling very reflective. So I looked back on this little here blog to see posts that appealed to me for one reason or another. It also just struck me how it really does feel like it was just the other day that I wrote them down. Just the other day.
- Memories of a favourite teacher.
- A guiding verse for 2014.
- Cooking poached pears and a sweet potato casserole.
- Reviewing a short stories book that I rather enjoyed.
- Comparing the view of marriage in East and West Africa.
- Rediscovering Avo and Eggplant.
- On listening to podcasts at work.
- My all-time favourite books.
- Ann Patchet on marriage and relationships
- Love you Mom and Porridge
I would cherish the feedback though from you guys. What posts did you appreciate the most? What did you enjoy most and would like to see more on the blog? What did you like least and think I should drop?