Posted in Heart matters, home, madness, working
Tagged alcohol, apps, Cape Town, eggplant, labour markets, productivity, recipes, relationships, salmon, sandwiches, women
Posted in home
Tagged apps, Being Black, blogging, economics, enviroment, food, home, Kenyan music, recipes, Sunday Reads, travel, women
Hope you have a blessed and restful Sunday, enjoy your reads!
- iPad Apps for the Kitchen
- A good story coming out of Africa
- Some lovely tips for dyeing natural hair.
- Boo to gender stereotypes but I also believe in traditional roles for wives and husbands 😦
- A recipe I tried and definitely loved past week that had very good results – Zuccini Cake.
- A feel good story that we all always need to hear every so often!
- Beautiful natural hair looks to rock for weddings and other formal occasions
- I love this couple. Viva!!!
- An easy ricotta gelato recipe if you are interested to try
Posted in good, Heart matters, marriage, school
Tagged Africa, apps, cooking, dyeing hair, education, gelatto, good, Heart matters, love, marriage, narratives, natural hair, relationships, school, Sunday Reads, Zuccini cake
I must confess that I am not the kind of person that would generally recommend white noise type apps or any others that boost productivity but not this one! It actually felt like I had managed to bring a trendy cafe into the office (coffice anyone?) and it helped me to focus on what I needed to do because I work in a.very.noisy.open plan.
More details here but from me, its a definite recommend!
If anyone uses it and like it, please lemme know your experience.
I decided to keep a log of the articles I read today, whether good or bad.