I happily enjoyed all of these books that I would happily recommend any of them.
Posted in books, Heart matters
Tagged Africa, Ama Ata Aidoo, Angela Duckworth, chick lit, Chika Unigwe, death, Emma Straub, Grit, Jeffrey Archer, Jodi Picoult, life, marriage, Paul Kalanithi, Petina Gappah, Pumla Dineo Gqola, race, Sinead Moriarty, womanhood, Yewande Omotoso
I have this Wishlist off Amazon with a list of books that I would love to read (click on the book to the Amazon link).
- I am not a Zadie Smith but I find that this book appeals to me and I’m anxiously waiting for it to be released.
- I hope the Couple Next Door does not disappoint like The Girl on the Train did. The story sounds intriguing though so hopefully not.
- I can’t remember where I saw Lauren Groff’s book but it remains relevant.
- There was a time all I heard was Angela Duckworth. Also, I am curious about nature of nurture so this sounds intriguing.
- I love this author, so hopefully Askari delivers.
- A friend recommended Isabel Wilkerson’s book.
- Anthony Doerr’s book seems to be highly acclaimed so I would of course love to read and tick it off.
- I listened to Sheena’s TED Talk and loved this topic.
Once read these books, I will post the reviews.