- Uber’s performance on the African continent.
- Nairobi at dusk.
- Tiny hacks that elevate your room just so.
- Great book recommendations available here, here and here.
- ” … Yet there is no word for “single mothers” in Dari and Pashto, the languages spoken in Afghanistan. “Single moms are described only by the status of their husbands … so they’re either widowed or divorced. But their motherhood is not recognized.”
- Some of us recognise this kind of man.
- What a timely reminder that often our ministry will be unrecognised.
- Toast for dinner is always welcome.