- A simple way to think of writing, in three parts.
- Now I am even more confused about Westgate,Nairobi (37 minute audio recording)
- Ten ways to help you improve your eating habits. Particularly #1 on doubbling up on veggies.
- A quick tuna chickpea salad.
- Light quick read on the history of Vlisco making fabrics for Africa (Won’t talk today about my feelings of appropriation where this is concerned)
- A longer history of Vlisco here …
- So Rachel Dolezal does not get it at all! Still, six months later and with a baby on the way!!
- “what’s the danger of not training the people who stay?” Another classic Seth Godin post.
- The NYT’s best pics for the year
- Pleased to hear there are measurable and positive benefits to the show 16 and Pregnant coz I really like the show!
Posted in design, life, madness
Tagged 16 and Pregnant, Africa, cooking, cultural appropriation, design, economics, life, madness, Nairobi, NY Times, Rachel Dolezal, recipes, Seth Godin, Vlisco, writing